Things I Drew While I Was Supposed To Be Paying Attention In Class | Personalized Sketchbook
Our collection of hilariously titled notebooks is sure to make someone laugh. Need an inappropriate gag gift...we got you! Snag one for your friends, family, co-workers, or yourself! Personalize it with a name for that truly custom journal.
The custom laser engraved notebook is made from leatherette material (not genuine leather) so you can be assured it is cruelty-free! This allows us to offer the look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the price. This richly textured, synthetic material resists water spots, cleans easily (Spot Clean ONLY), and is durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The high quality workmanship of each leatherette piece is sure to impress every recipient with its elegant individuality.
- Color Options: Rawhide (Engraves BLACK) or Black (Engraves SILVER)
- Size Options: SMALL - 5 1/4"(L) x 8 1/4"(H) x 3/4" thick or LARGE - 7"(L) x 9 3/4"(H) x 3/4" thick
- Paper: (80 GSM) white paper
- Page Count: 224 Pages (112 Sheets) & a black satin ribbon bookmark
- Notepad cannot be refilled and binding is glued to journal
Quantity - ONE Sketch Book
PLEASE NOTE: This item is designed and laser engraved in the USA using high-quality, premium, materials. Laser Engraving (or Laser Etching) is a Substractive Manufacturing method, that uses a laser beam to change the surface of an object. We design each item in our studio, prepare the piece for engraving, and then use a laser engraver to permanently mark the material.