She Liked The B And Stayed For The D | Leatherette Patch Hat
Our trucker mesh back caps are very trendy and comfortable to wear all day long! The custom laser engraved patch is made from leatherette material (not genuine leather) so you can be assured it is cruelty-free! Each patch is lined up by hand and applied with a professional heat press (It is not stitched on).
- Hat Brand: Richardson 112
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Hat Content: 65/35 polyester/cotton
- 100% polyester mesh back
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel
- Pre-curved contrast stitched visor
- Snapback closure
- Colors Available: Black OR Heather Gray/Black
- Patch Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Patch Shape: Square or Circle (Design is as pictured on each shape)
- Patch Color: Rawhide (Design engraves BLACK)
- Patch Content: Leatherette...Richly textured, synthetic material is water resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use.
- Spot Clean Patch (DO NOT submerge in water)
- Hand Wash Hat Only (Cold Water)
- To dry the hat, roll a dry towel into a ball and place inside the hat to help it retain its shape. Place the hat near an open window or fan for optimal air circulation. Be careful not to place the hat in direct sunlight, which can fade the color.
Quantity - ONE Hat
PLEASE NOTE: This item is designed and laser engraved in the USA using high-quality, premium, materials. Laser Engraving (or Laser Etching) is a Substractive Manufacturing method, that uses a laser beam to change the surface of an object. We design each item in our studio, prepare the piece for engraving, and then use a laser engraver to permanently mark the material.